The Big Picture
We need your help increasing our BIG PICTURE
The Big Picture Campaign is the Foundation's annual opportunity to raise critical funds that support our research agenda. With a team of dedicated volunteers, we work together to identify and understand the national trends occurring throughout community associations and then we waste little time assembling the right people needed to tackle each research topic. Through our collective strengths, we develop the Best Practices Reports and other guidelines you’re already familiar with - all so your community can thrive.
Now more than ever, we need your help! Community associations are expanding to accommodate greater numbers of people and this is placing an increased demand on our research. Please help us maintain our research agenda and donate today. By joining our volunteer leaders, Team FCAR, you’ll help us reach our goal of $15,000 and ensure that our resources remain available to everyone who is striving to strengthen their own community.>>Donate Now!
See below for complete donation instructions.
For each donation of $40 or over, we’ll include your photo on our Big Picture banners, displayed at annual CAI conferences. Make your donation by February 24, 2017 and we’ll be sure to include your photo on our banners at the 2017 Annual Conference and Exposition in Las Vegas.
From everyone at the Foundation for Community Association Research, and especially our Team FCAR leaders, thank you for contributing to the success of our industry!
Gayle Caginaut, Owner, Caginaut & Company, CPA
|Cliff Treese, Owner, Association Data, Inc||
Claudette Carini, Chapter Executive Director at CAI Greater Boston Area
Mitch Frumkin, PE, RS, CGP, President, Kipkom
|Stephen Marcus, Marcus Errico Emmer & Brooks||Marjorie Meyer
President & CEO CADRExperts LLC Inc
Drew Mulhare, President, Realtec Community Services, Inc
How to Be Part of the BIG PICTURE
A picture's worth a thousand words, and becoming part of the Big Picture is easy:
Step 1. Donate Now.
Step 2. Enter your donation amount of $40, $80, $180, $300 or $500. In the Designation (Optional); field, please enter Big Picture.
- For a $40 donation, we'll display your 3"x 3" picture.
- For an $80 donation, we'll display your 6"x 6" picture.
- For a $180 donation, we'll display your 8"x 8" picture.
- For a $300 donation, we'll display your 10"x 10" picture.
- For a $500 donation, we'll display your 12"x 12" picture.
Your pictures will be showcased at the 2017 CAI Annual Conference and Exposition and at the Foundation headquarters.
Step 3. E-mail your picture, company logo, or staff photo to jgold(at)caionline.org with the subject line “Big Picture.” We recommend sending any files larger than 4MB via FTP, such as www.hightail.com.
- Image files must be JPEG or TIFF formats.
- Images may be color or black and white.
- Images must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at 8”x8” size.
- As a general rule, only photos taken with a 4-megapixel digital camera or better will produce high-enough quality images. Most modern digital cameras are at least 4MP. However, photos taken with cell phone cameras are generally NOT acceptable for print use. Most cameras will allow the photographer to adjust the resolution; be careful to check that the camera’s settings are set to 1600x1200 at a minimum. For example, 640 x 480 is a common resolution setting appropriate for sharing photos over the Internet, but will not produce a high-enough quality image for print. Please send images at the highest possible resolution.
- Keep file names to a minimum.
- Images containing a photographer’s watermark or other copyright may NOT be submitted.
For More Information
Please contact Director of Development Melinda Kelejian at (703) 951-7611 or mkelejian(at)caionline.org if you have questions or need additional assistance.
Pictures and donations must be submitted by March 1, 2017.